How to Solve Webroot Error Code 102
Apart from other antivirus Webroot is also an antivirus that protects your device from malware, trojan, spyware, and online threats. It easily cleans the virus from the device very effectively as a broom wipe away the dust from the floor. Webroot download from its official site to protect your device. It is always compatible to shrug-off the virus with this antivirus software. But sometimes the users encounter some errors such as Webroot error code 102. This error basically comes when we face incomplete registration during the installation of the Webroot software.
To fix this error, you need to uninstall and re-install the application. Before you do the installation or uninstallation of the application from your system, you can also try to perform some basic troubleshooting methods which will help you understand the causes of why this code occurs. To fix this error code, you can also read the mention solutions which will help you to solve your problems in a secure way without any difficulty. If you are not able to solve it by own, then contact the Webroot Support Number team which easily solves your issue.
Solutions to Fix Webroot Error Code 102
Here we provide some easy and simple troubleshooting steps which will help you to fix this issue. To avail of the freedom from this error code, you need to follow the mention steps.
Solution 1. Try to register again
- Successful registration requires you to visit Webrootanywhere.com or webroot.com first.
- On the official page of the Webroot, you need to hit on the create account, fill in all the required details to complete the registration process.
- On the next page, you require to insert the Webroot product key in the required field.
- The antivirus key can be easily be found in the mailbox in case of an online buy or at the back of the retail card in case of offline buy.
- It will consist of a digital code of 20 digits, type the key code at it is in the required field and then insert other details.
- Insert your email id, password, and security question in the given field.
- Now you need to hit on the register now option to complete the registration.
- If you still getting the same error message, then you require to re-check the entered product key whether you have entered it correctly or not.
- The product key must be entered exactly as mentioned in the box or the mailbox without the hyphen or special character.
- Reinsert the Webroot secure anywhere product key and then try to complete the registration.
- Then you not able to installation the process then try to contact the Webroot support for further help.
Solution 2. Recreate the Webroot account password
- To re-create your Webroot account password, you require to open your application in the web browsers by typing in the address bar.
- Insert the username, and then press forgot password option.
- After that, hit on the password, which will reset your password.
- Now press the email address button and then insert your registered email id, to receive the password reset link.
- If you receive any error message while sending the link, then you require to hit on the resend email key.
- Now, follow the given instructions to make sure that you will get an email with a password reset link.
- Then, the press goes to the account option, to reach your Webroot Secure anywhere account.
- Insert the given Captcha in the required field and then answer your security question accurately.
- Then you will receive an email with the password reset link in your mailbox, hit on that link.
- After that, insert a new password to reset your password and then you will be able to log in your Webroot account with a newly created account.
- Then check for the error message again or not.
We hope the above-mentioned solutions are helpful for you, then you can easily fix your problem. For more help, we provide Webroot Support Phone Number where you can directly discuss your problem with our professionals.