Solve Office 365 Account Locked issue
Microsoft is a cloud-based application that is a part of Microsoft office. It is best for personal use. Microsoft has multiple applications like word, excel, powerpoint, OneNote, Outlook, Skype, and many other applications. It is a cloud-based platform, you can easily access your documents and application from any device. It is fully secure and your data is also safe in Office365. If your system is crash your files will be safe for the future. It is user-friendly and you can create, share, alter and sort out the document on any device by using Office365. But sometimes the Office365 occurs Office365 account locked problem that is a critical issue for users. To solve this problem you will need to contact the Microsoft customer service number they give you the best suggestions to overcome this problem.
When you try to sign in to the Office365 portal you receive your account has been blocked please contact your admin to unlock its message. Behind this problem there are several causes are responsible that are listed here:
Why account is locked?
The Microsoft account gets locked due to many reasons. Some of the common problems are mention below
- Malware: Sending intentionally rejected or malicious code or software.
- Phishing: Keeping private information from others by tricking or spoofing them into providing it.
- Interfering with, harming, or spoofing Microsoft network, services of other systems.
- Spam: Spam takes many forms. Don’t use Microsoft network to send, publish unwanted emails or share messages, reviews, photos or any other content.
- Use of Several accounts for suspicious activity
Solutions to unlock the account
To unlock your account, you will need to insert a code you receive via text message from Microsoft. The mobile number you use to receive this message does not require to be associated with the account. It does not even require to be your own mobile number. If your mobile doesn’t receive text messages, then check your email id to receive a code. After receiving the text follow the mention steps to unlock your Microsoft Office365 account.
Step1. Try to log in your locked account user
- Go to the Office365 portal and then sign in to your locked account to unlock the account.
- Insert a Mobile number or email address to request a security code be sent to you via text message or email. This can be any phone that can receive text SMS,
- After following the above steps, enter the security code into the web page.
- After that change your password to complete the account unlocking process.
Step 2. Make sure that the user is authorized to log in.
- Sign in to the Office365 account as an admin.
- Locate the user, and then open the setting for the user.
- Under the set sign-in status, press allowed and press save.
After following the above steps you can easily unlock your account. If you face any difficulty while you try to unlock blocked Microsoft Office365 account. So, you can contact us via Microsoft office 365 support phone number, to get solutions. We are available 24*7 to help.